Saturday, 10 January 2009

Auntie Gwyn are you busy in March?

Last night was an adventure!! Mum made some silly attempt to groom me and eventually after knawing her fingers a lot, I realised that she really wasn't going to let me get away and I gave in. I went all fluffy... then we went out in the car... and drove right through to this village, where there were lots of other cars... and we hopped out the car, and I was allowed to go on the grass where there was lots of smell of.... dog. Lots of dogs.... lots and lots of dogs... and more dogs... and people... all going in this little hall.

So in we went, too (after I had a wee, like a good boy...). Mum announced that we were new... and there were puppies and big dogs and people to cuddle and and and oh heaven for a Muppet!

Firstly we went in a big circle with lots of other puppies, and although I was the biggest, I wasn't naughty at all, Mum said. A lady taught Mum to put me on a table and walk in circles, which was a bit odd. Mum kept getting told that the mats were put down for dogs to walk on to show off and not for owners, but she still got it wrong every time!

I met two other Tibetan Terriers (as well as lots of other lovely dogs) and Mum got on like a house on fire with their owners, and they really helped her work out what on earth she was meant to be doing (sort of). Now, Mum is filling in forms and saying that we're going to go off and do some shows to see just how badly she can walk me around in small circles in March. So, Auntie Gwyn, Mum says I have to ask you (and Auntie Katiebob if you're around) if you're free that month because it's looking like it might be busy and she needs someone to hold me still while I get brushed. Or something. I think I just need to sleep on your lap in the car.

We're going back to see the dogs at the village hall again on Friday, because Mum says I'm I was a star this week: 2 whole hours of walking round in circles and I didn't wee once! See, I'm not naughty all the time... but I'm going to save that for later this week I think.

No comments: