A sad affair in cocker service provision
13 years ago
The trials and tribulations of being a Tibetan Terrier puppy and growing up in a multi animal household, whilst avoiding getting blamed for any incident at all, whether or not I was present at the scene at the time.
2 comments:
Muppet mate!! Have you got any idea what this Christmas thing is about?? We have got these lights wot flash n stuff and there is a tree. A tree! It is growing in our computer room!! And there are *things* under it. All my people keep getting all excited about Christmas but I don't understand!! Flora won't tell me anything. Big sisters are rubbish.
Bran xxx
P.S. You look very silly in your hat! Your mummy is mean!
Bran! No idea mate, there are things in parcels here too - and the postman has brought some for me, too which is really really strange, cos I'm not allowed to touch them. My sisters have gone to sleep so they're no use to me for finding out either.
My hat is now discarded - I wore it to the office today, and everybody luffed me and said how cute I was. I got lots of cuddles. They're wierd round here.
Muppet xxx
Post a Comment