Today I had my third day in the office. I like it there.
I sleep. Sometimes I get up and play. Then I sleep.
I go for a wee on the grass outside (sometimes, but this lady called a secretary hasn't got the hang of how to persuade me. Hahahaha she is good at cleaning the floor the minute I get back in the office.
Then I sleep.
When I wake up, I go into the big part of the office near mum's room and get someone to play with me. Today I had a ball game with a ball made of paper. Mum said that playing with someone's speeding fine notice wasn't a very good idea but it made a good ball and the man who threw it for me didn't seem to mind and he muttered something about speed limits and silliness.
Then I sleep.
Mum went out for something she calls appointments and she went out for 2 whole hours today. I slept under her desk and stayed there till she came back. Then we had a lesson in sitting. That's silly, why would I sit when I can play with paper balls?
My sisters Meg and Cassie had told me that on the other side of the toilet, there is another door that Mum might disappear through so it's important to follow her in every time she goes there. They're dead stupid aren't they. I saw her go there and I
went to sit under her desk until she came back - and she did!! Now I can tell my sisters how incredibly stupid they are.
went to sit under her desk until she came back - and she did!! Now I can tell my sisters how incredibly stupid they are.At home we practised training some more.
I CAN SIT!!!
Now, I'm going to sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment