It's scary being a Muppet. Firstly you get a silly name (even when you have a posh one), and then you get taken away from all your brothers and sisters and taken to a strange house with new sisters, and silly things called cats, one of which doesn't even look remotely like a cat.
My brown sister, Cassie: well she's a bit nuts. I'm told that, once upon a time she was smaller than my head (I reckon her brain might still be). She thinks playing is good fun but thinks that he way to play is to pin me to the ground with a single paw. I bite her. She doesn't listen to me. She will, you wait.
My black cat sister. The Whale (she is a big girl lol). She isn't sure of me. I chase her. Only a bit... but she runs away and it's funny. I think so. My bald sister, Cleo, she's wierd. She likes me, I think, but Mum says it's cos I look like a hot water bottle, whatever that is.

Firstly, I made myself at home. I found the garden and only had one wee in the house. It's a good start, mum says.

No comments:
Post a Comment