This weekend, I've been pushing my luck, my Mummy says.
Who needs to keep up what I've learned with housetraining? And what kind of fluffy long coated dog actually needs to learn to like being groomed? Why can't I bite and growl in protest, isn't that what doggies do? I had a bath when I got dirty digging, and I was good for that, what more can you ask (and I sooooooooooooo didn't dig the big hole with the root in it, and it wasn't me who removed any of the root and carry it in my mouth down the garden).
Sunday was fun. Mummy carried me to a big park because my sisters needed a walk, but I'm not allowed to do that just yet, because I'm not big enough. Ha! I got cuddled. A lot. Mummy couldn't walk far because she kept getting stopped and people kept saying how lovely I am. She bought an ice cream cone then went to tie up her shoe lace (wooo great fun they are, best dog chasing invention yet, in a house people wearing them get all tangled up with me and we end up rolling on the floor- fantastic) and I nearly got the cone. Need to work on the technique for that one a bit harder.
Meg and Cassie got worn out.

It was a beautiful park though:
Today I have been to work with Mummy again. That was reaaaaaaaaally hard work. Before we went out, Mummy caught me curled up in bed with Cassie. She let me have a snooze all cuddled up to her nice warm belly. I got out when Mum saw us before she could get a camera. Must remember never to let her see that sort of soppiness again. I'm a boy dog remember, I do not curl up and sleep with my sisters. OK? And don't go around telling anyone I did.
I had to have a sleep at the office when we got there.
Then I went outside for a wee. Then I came indoors for another wee. Ooops.
Then Mum went out to go and see something important and I went outside for a wee with the lady who adds up numbers for Mummy.
Then I came indoors and did a poo by the photocopier and everyone had to open the windows. That was fun!!!!!!
Now I'm home. I've had tea, I've had another bath (long fur is a bit embarrassing when you really really need the loo *blushes*) and growled again when I was being groomed, and now I'm asleep in front of the fire. Again.
Hard life this.
1 comment:
I am so glad that your mummy found somewhere to take you for some fresh air, Muppet.
I have to say that your adventures make me laugh, you look like an angel, but with the amount of attitude you seem to be packing I am very very glad that you are living with your mum and not me!! Hahahahahaha!!!
Sarah xxx
Post a Comment