There was me, searching for Oztrayliah again, and I was doing darn well at it too - look at the rate of earth removal!
Whole body movement is essential to get to Oztrayliah. Mum wasn't very happy and I got hauled out. There wasn't even any of my sisters around to help me look innocent...
Meg was practising her innocent look on the other side of the garden... darn it, she's gooood. That's what six years of practice does for you. I need to see if I can pay her in Bonio's for lessons. She doesn't get that many cos she's on some stupid permanent diet so she's easily bribable I reckon.
I tried. But it's just not working is it. Thunking hasn't done me much good, I need to move on into actions. I will report in again once I've had a sleep. It was tiring heading for Oztrayliah and I need to recover my energy before working on Meg.
Edit: The catwithnofur thing just threw up her dinner on the floor. I helped clear it all up before Mum could get a cloth. Instead of being grateful she said I was disgusting and won't let me lick her now. Jeez you do a woman a favour and what do you get? Shunned. The whole world is against me.

1 comment:
Oh dear Muppet :o( You just made a classic mistake, mate - you got cocky and then you always always always get caught. Listen to the expert :o( Stick with the looking innocent and try to make your eyes look bigger - that always works for me ;o)
Bran xxx
Post a Comment