Monday, 14 May 2012

Whodunnit?

 The Evidence.  Muddy paw prints on the dining room rug.  Mum says please excuse the fact she hasn't vaccumed.


The witness.  (That's me, Muppeteers.  The mud on my feet is collatoral damage.  I tried to warn him).


 The damage.  That patio was cleaned and disinfected by Mum this morning.    That plant pot was full of earth earlier.  The patio wasn't.


The Suspect.  (That's The Deviant, and I think that yowl of innocence is totally and utterly unconvincing and the muddy paws are a huge giveaway.)


HAHAA!  The PROOF!  You don't see my head in the plant pot now do you???

The Deviant is in the Doghouse.  Oddly I appear to be banned from the sofa, too.  I am protesting, with a pathetic type whine from behind the dog gate.  Earlier, there were fish skins on offer for our tea time snack.  They seem to have disappeared now, along with Mum's good mood.  We need Deputy Dawg to sort this injustice out.



No comments: