Sunday, 22 April 2012

OK so I'm proud. Ish.

Apparently, I teach Ringcraft really really well.

I teach Ringcraft to my brother The Deviant. 

I'm not sure what went wrong, but when he went in his class today he went up against three other dogs and came away with the Red Rosette, which is pretty darn good.

I got a Red Rosette, too.  Course I did!

Then we had the line up at the end. 

Aunty Heather had to handle The Deviant because she thought I'd be too naughty for her.  Of course, I was wonderful.  The nice lady judge had to ask Mummy to take The Deviant because he was being so incredibly horrible and wanted to play in the show ring (PLAY IN THE SHOW RING!! I ASK YOU, WHAT was he thinking??).  So, I had to go out of the ring so that he could learn to behave, then Aunty Heather took me in the ring again.  The Deviant STILL wanted to play.

So, what did the judge do??

She gave The Deviant Best Puppy in Breed ANNNNND Best of Breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WHAT was she doing??? The Deviant?!  Best of Breed???   He even won fish biscuits!!! 

I must plan to unteach him everything I know.  Soon.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am very proud of both of you! I am honoured to have spent time in your mighty presence, Muppet, and my mum says that I might see you again soon! And Dave....

Bran xx

Cindy said...

Well done to both of you!
Muppet - don't be jealous of your little brother - presumably the judge couldn't give you both a joint best of breed ;)
And don't be encouraging him to play in the show ring will you?
Wags from your golden retriever friend!