Saturday, 19 February 2011

A year?

Mum says I've been rubbish at writing my blog this year and that things have to change.
So, here I am. This photograph shows just how handsome I'm growing up to be, and, how much I like grooming.

However, I did just have to suffer the indignity of a bath ready for another show tomorrow. Mum says I have to stay clean tonight because it's raining outside. I shall therefore settle tonight for cat chasing (The Skinvader is good for that, as thecatwithnofurthing spends most of her time sleeping these days) and general barking randomly at small children next door through the walls, just to keep Mum on her toes. After all there simply isn't any reason why she shouldn't shout my name a million times a day. She does love me after all. Must go, I smell a full cat litter tray and I have to race Mum to get there first.

No comments: