Yes Muppeteers it may be a while since I was preened, groomed, cleaned and strutting my stuff in the show ring but Mum took the opportunity last night to grab me at 9pm, force me under great duress into the bath (she said that drinking Cassie's wee is disgusting and makes my beard smell funny... or something close to that anyway) and then spend hours drying and grooming me whilst I chewed her fingers.
Then she banned me from mud. Spoilsport.
Anyway tonight Mum said it was Match Night at Ringcraft and we'd better get our act together for the stiff competition.
The lady judge was very nice to me and said lots of nice things about me so I wagged and wagged my tail at her and, quite frankly, strutted like only a Muppet can.
Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Muppet is Mr January.... First in Yearling Class then Best in Match - I got two rosettes and a trophy for Mum to dust for a bit!
Mum says I'm forgiven for stealing the toilet roll and shredding it (it was Cassie anyway) and also for grabbing thecatwithnofurthing by her ears to make her play. And for stalking the SkInvader at every opportunity. And for playing so much with the furry doorstop thingy that his ear fell off and the stuffing stuff fell out. And for sneaking upstairs and eating the cats' dinner. And for barking at thin air in the garden. But not for wee drinking. Yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment