Monday, 27 July 2009

It's my Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I woke up this morning Mum was squealing at me Happy Birthday!!! It's Monday!! That's my Birthday apparently - yes one whole year ago today I was born!

I got presents!!

I may have been a little smug about it all



When we got to the office, Tom and Erin visited - with presents!!!



And a card!


Then the humans had cake!! Me and Tom blew out the candles....

And I got TUNA!!!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm!!

I am a happy One year old Puppy :)

PS Happy birthday to my brothers and sisters too, especially Jazz and my friend Amy.

PPS At the open show at the weekend I won First place in Junior and Best Puppy - it was the last time I can be called a Puppy so Mum is very very very happy :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Muppet!!

Glad you enjoyed your day I had chicken my favourite.

Luv

Amy XX