Saturday came and went and Mum was dispairing. The show we went to was at a horsey type place. I got dirty. I came fourth. Of four. I was in a mood. We aren't allowed to mention it again. Then, I decided my eye itched. And I was still in a mood. So I itched my eye. Mum pulled me out of the show on Sunday on account of both. Good job really.
Can you see how red and swollen my itchy eye is? We went to the vet. The nasty vet man gave me some ouchy cream and a helmet for my head. I am not impressed, I am knocking into things and I can't go out the dog flap. I whinge. I am in a bad mood.
But before that, on Sunday because we didn't go to the show we went to a new park with cousin Jimmy. Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy. I started out clean.
Thomas ran after me and I ran and ran and ran and ran.
Thomas ran after me and I ran and ran and ran and ran.
Into the pond.
I ran so hard my fur flew everywhere and people laughed at the "scruffy dog"
Eventually I took a rest. I kept my tail white. Mum said Oh My God a lot but I don't know why. Mud is good for the skin, she tells me when she cakes hers in wierd stuff.




She got revenge though. Because she said the show we went to was so dirty, Mum said that I needed protection from the mud for future shows. Look what she did to me!!! (Cindy - please turn away. You do not need to see me dressed in an all-in-one-rainsuit, believe me). Humiliation does not describe my shame. I am in a very very very very bad mood.



4 comments:
Good work Muppet - it's always good to go in ponds, the muddier the better.
Don't worry, I did see the picture but I totally sympathise with you. One of the things you will need to learn is that humans have strange ideas about what is useful or a fun idea. Someone tried to put a pair of reindeer antlers on me at Christmas and I was equally unimpressed!
As for your bad mood - try to cheer up - or if not, find something chewable on which to take out your frustration - preferably not something belonging to anyone else or you will only regret it later.
Kirsty has something wrong with her eye too at the moment which is putting her in a bad mood and keeping her from going to work - which is a shame, but does mean more trips to the park for me - see there are positives in everything if you look hard enough :-)
One final thing - denying all knowledge of something is one thing, but planting evidence is quite something else - I imagine those slippers are well out of puppy reach now, but is Cassie talking to you?...
Sending tailwags and hoping you will be feeling better soon!
Cindy
Cindy I am heartened that you were made to look odd too. I am trying to cheer up but I can't make it look like I might be or something worse might happen.
I'm sorry Kirsty has a poorly eye too, I hope she hasn't got ouchy cream for it.
You're right, Cassie isn't talking to me. But that isn't to do with the slippers, more to do with the missing strap and buckle from the pair of "going out shoes" that mum found lying next to Cassie when she got out the shower the other day. She'll get over it.
love
Muppet
xxx
Oh Muppet your poor eye, hope you are better soon. Never mind with your new collar you can bang into all sorts of things! As for the new coat well, what can I say I have never seen a TT in one before usually Afghans. Mind you that is what teeth are for to get rid of things you don't like! See you soon, I am having my bath tomorrow to be all clean and nice for Crufts but then I am black so the dirt doesn't show. Amy
Gosh Amy does that mean I'm a trendsetter?
Good luck at Crufts, it's a bit rough having to have a bath but just think of all those lovely toys you can "borrow" from the traders in the big halls when you get there.
love
Muppet
xx
Post a Comment