Saturday, 1 November 2008

I come in White too.

There I was. In the car, and then going for a nice walk with Mum.

Great!!! Then we went in a shop. Oooh how exciting I hear you say and boy oh boy oh boy did I think so when I got in the shop - It smelt of dogs, it sounded of dogs and even better other dogs came in the front door!

Mum said hello to a nice lady called Sharon and told her some secrets - that I was naughty when I had my coat brushed and that she needed some help with it - and suddenly whooooooooooooooosh before I could breathe, bark or utter goodbye - Sharon picked me up, took me into another room and Mum had gone!! Gone, totally and utterly vanished! There I was, suddenly transported into another world of s h a m p o o (it's not poo it's girly smelling) and water!

Two hours later I've been scrubbed, polished, trimmed and just to make sure everyone knew I should only have been there to play not to get all this stupid pampering, I screamed the place down non stop.

Mum turned up again (and about flipping time too, what was she thinking of?) and said I was embarrassing. She could hear me outside the shop. Ha! That'll teach her. Sharon told her that I was a very good boy and I didn't bite or snarl (doesn't Mum know that's reserved for her??) and that my only problem was screaming.... and that Mum had to keep on top of my coat with brushing cos otherwise it would be a problem. I guess that means i'm in for daily brushes again as usual, and there was me thinking I'd got out of it. Even worse, I'm booked in again for the 13th December for a wash and scrub up again!! What's wrong with these humans? I'm a dog and I get dirty, I don't DO clean.

Worse still it looks like I'm in for a really rough day now cos it's pouring with rain and Mum's banned me from the garden! She says she'd rather I wee'd in the house than get dirty today... what is up with her? Yesterday she said I was naughty for not going in the garden and today I just can't win!

(This is me showing my nice white paws, and also showing off my "down" that I learnt properly this week).
Excuse my wet chops, I needed a drink. Haven't I got lovely eyes?
Gosh all this attention is making me shy....
Anyway, back to the fact of the matter. I must find dirt. And sharpish.

2 comments:

Kaos said...

We think your paws look the same colour now as they did last night. Did you dip them in something on the way home?
Trina wants to know if you stink? If so, she says she can give you some tips to help avoid it in future. ;o)

Muppet said...

Dear Trina

No my paws aren't dipped: Mum carried me home so I didn't get wet!! Can you believe that?? Mum also says I smell nice. That's "nice" if you actually don't want to look tough, hard and generally boyish. Please send me as many tips as you know. Urgently.

PS Mum says ooops us Tibetans aren't meant to be trimmed. At all. Ha ha ha. She found this out after she had my eyes trimmed to get rid of the nasty brown bits. *snort*.